Friday 16 August 2013

EB Camp UK Fundraiser



With the Launch of the foundation thebutterflynetworkhere2help my main passion has become getting our EB Camp in the United Kingdom firmly in motion. The company I have chosen are excited and eager to help with all the finer details to ensure this is a Camp to remember.

Due to my work load and family holiday, I will be viewing the sites in person late September. This is where I need the help from you, the supporters.


I have set up an online fundraiser so everyone can clearly see what monies have been raised and why they are being asked for. Go to link: http://gogetfunding.com/project/eb-camp-uk
You can still donate via the website, and please remember every single penny counts! Nothing is too small and its all appreciated, not just from myself but from the Teenagers & families I will be taking to Camp.

I feel very strongly that having this opportunity is so important for both Eb Teen and for the families too. Giving them chance to meet others and share experiences. Whatever the Eb type, Im sure strong friendships will be built from this adventure.


The funds raised will pay for all activities, accommodation and meals along with some parent/sibling activities if possible. These children spend most of their lives wrapped in bandages and unable to join in with peers at school for fear of damage caused to their skin. I want this to be a memory they will never forget..

Please share, talk to friends & family about this... Together we really can make a huge difference!

No comments: